Link to download previous year questions pdf are given below, so dear friends continue till the end.
Question pattern of NEET:
- Number of questions: There are 180 multiple choice questions and each has 4 options in which 1is correct answer.students have to choose the answer and colour the circle on OMR sheet.
- Total marks: The total marks in the exam is 720 marks.Every question carries 4 marks so the total number becomes 720.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks for a correct answer and negative marking on 1 mark for incorrect answer.
- Languages: There are (11 in total)
- English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Neet previous year question paper
The latest pattern of neet exam is prescribed by NTA (National Testing Agency). A large number of students apply for neet/aipmt every year.
For this purpose, many of them join india’s best institute for neet such as Allen, Akash, Resonance,Etoos, mentors, etc….. Solving Neet/AIPMT previous year quetions papers not only give the idea of neet syllabus but also helps the neet aspirants to determine their weak sections in physics , chemistry and biology.
NEET question paper 2021 has 4 sections – Zoology, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. NTA has conducted NEET 2021 via pen and paper mode on September 12, 2021, in 11 languages.
NEET exam 2021 question paper has 2 sections.
1. Section A contains 35 questions
2. Section B contains 15 questions.In this section neet aspirants have choice to give the answer any of 10 questions.
Moreever, NTA divides NEET 2021 question papers codes in M, N, O, P with six series i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6.
Here, is the link to download neet 2020 question paper pdf is given click on the “download buttom” to download the pdf.
NEET 2021 question paper and discussion– By Physics wallah
Click to Download Now– NEET 2020 question paper
Click to download now – NEET 2017 code A Question paper
Click to download – NEET Code D question paper